HAMFAIR 2014 A1CLUB PROJECT
CW Decoder (CWD2014) Planned Distribution Price: 3,000JPY Q'ty : 200sets
This kit decodes MorseCodes from audio signal from radio equipment and displays on the LCD.
Not suitable for contest speed (more than 30WPM). It might be useful as a helper for normal QSO.
It is also very useful for sending practice of straight keys or bug keys. --> see video clip
(1) Considering usage of hamradio some prosigns are indicated as follows:
( --> [KN]， = --> [BT]， + --> [AR]， [VA]→[SK]．
(2) Automatic/Manual switchover between Japanese Code(WABUN) and International Code (OUBUN)
[ホレ] switch OUBUN to WABUNl，[ラタ] switch WABUN to OUBUN.
(3) Speed range about 11wpm to 30wpm．
(4) Narrow (+/-50Hz) / Wide(+/-100Hz) selectable audio filter. Initial setting is Narrow.
(5) Center Freq.: 500Hz/600Hz/700Hz/800Hz switchable. Initial setting is 600Hz.
(6) Input: Audio Input Port
(7) Power Source: DC4.5〜6V
Fig.: Sample assembly (Case, battery, battery box, are not included)
Tone Generator with Keyer (TGWK2014) Planned Distribution Price: 1,500JPY Q'ty : 200sets
This kit is a valuable tone sinusoidal tone generator with keyer function.
Using PIC12F1822 5bit D/A converte, you can enjoy keying practice with confortable audio tone.
(1) Tone valuable range: about 400Hz to 1025Hz
(2) Keyer speed range: about 5wpm to 36wpm
(3) Output : Speaker port
(4) Input port: 2 (for paddle and for straight key)
(5) Power Source : Battery 2 AAA (3V) only
Fig.: Sample assembly (Case, External volume, knob, battery, battery box,
codes, are not included)
A1CLUB TOP HAMFAIR2014 PAGE